* Client meeting to gain knowledge of the company, specific areas, products and corporate personality.
* Analysis of need and job definition. Result: An understanding of the position's requirements, search timetable and expenses.
* File search based on market knowledge.
* Original research and sourcing of knowledgeable executives. Result: The basis is formed for an organized approach to candidate recruitment.
Recruiting and Screening
* Direct telephone approach to develop candidate interest and to conduct preliminary screening.
* Further telephone discussion encompassing salary validation, position responsibility, major accomplishments and contributions to bottom line and additional description of client requirements. Result: Feedback gained on attractiveness of position while client confidentiality is maintained.
* Evaluation of potential candidates conducted to determine compatibility with the client.
* Confirm technical qualifications and accomplishments. Assess current and future motivation.
* Position requirements further explained.
* Selling the opportunity to qualified candidates. Result: Candidate appropriateness is determined efficiently and confidentially prior to referral.
* Client/Candidate interviews arranged and scheduled. Result: After interviewing, mutual interest is further established, leading to the hiring decision.
Reference Checks and Compensation Negotiation
* Upon request, we will verify the candidate's education, responsibilities, accomplishments and personal traits. Emphasis is placed on an individual's ability to adjust to the client's environment and potential to advance.
* Actual salary plus bonus and incentive compensation, if appropriate, is negotiated along with relocation requirements and start date. Result: The process culminates in a successful hire.
Contact is maintained to ensure that both client and candidate expectations are fulfilled. Our goal is to develop an in-depth relationship through successful hires.